Technical Tax Update - 2022
1) Selected tax technical issues that have arisen during the past year.
2) Relevant court decisions from late 2021 and early 2022.
3) A review of topics discussed at the virtual STEP, National and Ontario tax conferences in the past year.
4) A review of various technical interpretations and rulings issued by CRA in 2021 and 2022.
5) Various tax matters affecting the owner-managed business and of importance to small to medium sized practitioners servicing these businesses.
John Grummett CPA, CA
John has approximately 25 years of national and international tax experience including 9 years as a tax partner at Grant Thornton LLP. He has considerable experience in areas of SR&ED, estate planning and corporate reorganizations.