The Transfer Pricing webinar focuses on the basics of transfer pricing for professionals serving multinational corporations with cross-border international tax matters and Tax and Finance Managers that work in multinational corporations managing their tax and transfer pricing matters internally.
The topics cover universal concepts as well as Canada specific transfer pricing considerations, including:
• What is Transfer Pricing?
• Quick Facts
• Canadian Legislative overview
• Recent trends from a Canadian Transfer Pricing perspective
• Transfer Pricing Audit Triggers
• Risk Profile of certain Inter-Company Transactions
• Routine Returns – Considerations
• Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Transfer Pricing Audit Process – an Overview
• Overview of the Transfer Pricing Process
• Form T106 – Related Party Disclosures in Canada
• When is a good time to think about transfer pricing?
Avinash has over 15 years of international transfer pricing experience gathered in Canada, the United Kingdom (UK), Malaysia, Australia and India. He has led numerous transfer pricing planning, compliance, operationalization and controversy management engagements. Avinash has had clients in the pharmaceuticals and life sciences, technology, content and media, consumer and industrial products, oil and gas (O&G) as well as diversified services sectors.